Tuesday, September 17, 2013

black and white study

Tired of my yammering yet? I've decided to process my photos in black and white for the rest of the month of September. I have been playing with Stephanie's photo shoot pictures in black and white, as well as obviously the one in my last post, so from this day forward until October 1st, all photos will be in black and white. It'll change how I shoot, for sure. I'm drawn to colors so with the lack of color, it'll be tricky. I'm experimenting, also, with different poses in my self-portraits. I'm almost one hundred photographs away from completing this 365 and I'm so happy to try new things so it's not just the same-old, same-old.
Untitled
two hundred fifty seven/365
Untitled
two hundred fifty eight/365
Untitled
two hundred fifty nine/365
Untitled
two hundred sixty/365
Untitled
two hundred sixty one/365